God is abundant and is only waiting for you to make yourself ready to receive what you truly need. Think now what can you do to make yourself ready?
Recently, I’m not into drastically lined eyeliner and heavy coverage foundation, I don’t even wear eyeshadow. I am more inclined in super simple make up with pinky-corally-summery listick/tint. Since its getting hotter than usual here in the Philippines where I live, having make up that will lasts all day is a must facing the humidity and excessive oiliness of the skin.
Products I used:
1. Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation- maybe the word foundation freaks you out a little bit but girl I can assure you that this product is so lightweight with amazing (light to medium) coverage. I love how it controls the excessive sebum in my face since I have really (like seriously) oily- combination skin. It contains no oil, easy to blend and affordable! 🙂
2. E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit – I love this, easy to apply, long lasting! That’s it 🙂
3. Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara- Well, one of the best mascara ever! Give great volume and length. Holds curl amazingly, last a lifetime (just kidding!), really long lasting 🙂
4. Avon Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint- Lip and Cheek Tint in summer is a must! It give really natural blushing color to cheeks and last up to 12hours!
5. My Lip Combo – Glamworks lip and cheek cream in Peach Pink, Natasha Beauty Pure Color Lipstick in Passion, and Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Balm in Cherry. A coral lipstick, baby pink Tint and sheer red lip balm. Love it! 🙂
and here are my selfies 😀
Since the weather is shouting SUMMMMER!!, time to glam up my nails and be a lil playful with colors. So here’s my summer lovin’ coral nails that kinda whispers Easter too 🙂 Hope you like it! 🙂
If you have a bad hair day and you still wanted to look cute and effortless this hairstyle is for you.. 🙂
Have you read my recent blog post? Take a peek and enjoy 🙂
Happy Hearts Day Friends!..
Hope your having a sweet day with your special one, friends and family! This is not just a day for lovers but all the people you love, so if you are single like me, open your windows, welcome the sunlight, dress up, put a nice make up on and hang out with your love ones! 🙂 You can even spend it at home with your family and enjoy the Hearts Day with them! 🙂
Have a lil advise for single people like me 🙂 *whispers* There is a reason for this season fellow singles! 🙂
1. DON’T BE BITTER OR SAD. Hey gurl! You are wonderfully made by our Lord, so why waste your time being bitter about someone and ruining your entire life just because you got hurt by a guy long time ago? Arent you happy that God freed you from a wrong…
View original post 669 more words