Recently, I’m not into drastically lined eyeliner and heavy coverage foundation, I don’t even wear eyeshadow. I am more inclined in super simple make up with pinky-corally-summery listick/tint. Since its getting hotter than usual here in the Philippines where I live, having make up that will lasts all day is a must facing the humidity and excessive oiliness of the skin.
Products I used:
1. Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation- maybe the word foundation freaks you out a little bit but girl I can assure you that this product is so lightweight with amazing (light to medium) coverage. I love how it controls the excessive sebum in my face since I have really (like seriously) oily- combination skin. It contains no oil, easy to blend and affordable! 🙂
2. E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit – I love this, easy to apply, long lasting! That’s it 🙂
3. Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara- Well, one of the best mascara ever! Give great volume and length. Holds curl amazingly, last a lifetime (just kidding!), really long lasting 🙂
4. Avon Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint- Lip and Cheek Tint in summer is a must! It give really natural blushing color to cheeks and last up to 12hours!
5. My Lip Combo – Glamworks lip and cheek cream in Peach Pink, Natasha Beauty Pure Color Lipstick in Passion, and Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Balm in Cherry. A coral lipstick, baby pink Tint and sheer red lip balm. Love it! 🙂
Swatch of Coral Lipstick, Pink Lip Tint (on the right) and result of mixing them up together in the middle
and here are my selfies 😀
Being Silly in Front of the mirror! Pardon 🙂