I haven’t blogged in a very long time but this time i will show you a very wearable look for wedding or any occasion or maybe everyday look for some of you. Enough of rambling, lets proceed to step by step procedure to achieve this look! 🙂
PS: Pardon me, I forgot to take pictures of step by step 😦
1. MOISTURIZER and PRIMER. Since this look is all about fresh faced and longevity of make up, we need to moisturize and prime our skin very well to provide a very good base for foundation. I used Myra E moisturizer.
2. WATER- BASED FOUNDATION. If you live in a humid country like Philippines and you tend to be oily, water based foundation with matte finish can be your best friend. Of course you don’t want to be greasy on you’re special day, don’t you?? I use Maybeline gel foundation in Natural Beige.
3. CONCEALER. We’re not perfect! I know! Thats why we need concealer to look flawless on a very special day! 🙂 Put concealer under your eyes and on spots that needs concealing. For brighter looking face, you can try this pattern of putting concealer.
4. BROWS. Everybody knows it frames our face so it is indeed important to make the most natural looking brows if we are going for a fresh look. I love to use ELF brow kit’s wax to stencil the brow then fill them in with the powder. You can also add concealer to make the brows looking clean.
5. EYESHADOW. After applying primer in your eyes, put a pearl colored eyeshadow all over the lid concentrating in the inner lid. Apply this color in the lower lash line as well. Define your crease by applying matte brown shadow and blending it with pearl shadow. Emphasize outer V by brushing a dark brown shadow and blending it with the rest of the colors. You can stop here but I opted to add more depth by putting black in the outer V as well for more definition. Brush dark brown eyeshadow to lower lash line.
6. EYELINER. FALSE LASHES. Put on your favorite liquid or gel liner and slightly wing the outer part. Apply mascara and apply natural false lashes if you need more length and volume. Dont forget to join the two together!
7. CONTOUR. Since flash photography may flatten your face on the pictures, we need to bring back those details by contouring. Use matte bronzer and apply it on the hollows of your cheek, jawline and temples for instant definition.
8. BLUSH. Apply light pink blush on the apples of your cheek for the fresh look!
9. LIPSTICK. You can choose the color you want but I opted for a light peach pink lipstick to get along the natural look.
My phone’s effect ruined the quality of this photo 😦